www.ignou.ac.in Hall Ticket Jun (July/Aug) 2021 Download Link
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is going to conduct the Term End Exam for February Session 2021 For BA 3rd Year, BCom, MSO, MHD, MARD, MCA, MEG.
- IGNOU will release the Hall Ticket in the month of Jun 2021 Released at http://ignouhall.ignou.ac.in/HallTickets.
- Students can download the IGNOU TEE Admit Card 2021 इग्नू एडमिट कार्ड 2021 from the official website at exam.ignou.ac.in.
- Students can check the latest news on the Term End exam date from the below section.
IGNOU Hall Ticket Jun July 2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has issued Date Sheet of Term End Examination (TEE) Jun 2021. Students who are waiting for last year exam time table can check the Term End exam dates. IGNOU will be conducting the TEE Exam BA, BSc, Bed & MA, Msc from August 2021. University will release admit card by Jun 2021. Students enrolled for the Term End exam in Jun 2021 can download the hall ticket from the official website.
Students need to take a printout of admit card for appearing in the exam. After official declaration, we will be provided the direct link to download TEE Hall ticket Jun 2021 here at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/results/6. Students are advised to stay tuned with our portal to get details about exam date, hall ticket download process and exam center etc.
IGNOU Hall Ticket July 2021
|Name of the Examination||Term End Examination(TEE)|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)|
|Hall ticket date||Last week of July 2021|
How to Download IGNOU TEE 2021 Hall Ticket?
- Visit the IGNOU Website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in.
- Find the Link of Hall Ticket (ignouhall.ignou.ac.in)
- Click on TEE 2021 July Hall Ticket
- Enter Enrollment no. & date of Birth.
- Submit it.
- Download Admit card & Print out.
Students are advised to carry a printout of the hall ticket to the examination center for verification purpose. They’re also advised to check instructions carefully stated on the admit card. The exams will be held in two sessions— 1st morning and 2nd evening sessions. The morning session will be from 10 am to 1 pm and evening session will be from 2 pm to 5 pm. The exact duration of the exam will be mentioned only in the question paper.
Official IGNOU Website – www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021 download link – http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/results/6
According to the instructions released on the IGNOU website, Covid-19 health protocols and government guidelines will be followed at all exam centres to ensure safety of students.
The notification on the website said there can be last-minute changes of exam centers due to Covid-19 or any other emergency-related circumstances for which the University will take appropriate steps. Students affected are advised to stay in touch with their assigned regional centers. No requests for change in date and session of exam will be accepted by IGNOU.
The students who will not be able to appear in the TEE to be held in August 2021 can appear in the TEE to be held in December 2021. For this purpose, the validity period of registration of those students whose registration ended in June 2021 will be extended till December 2021.
The IGNOU regional centre in Nagpur will be conducting final year and final semester examinations at seven districts in Maharashtra’s Vidarbha district from August 3 onwards, an official said on Wednesday.
The regional director of IGNOU Nagpur Dr P Sivaswaroop said at least 2,381 students will be appearing for the examinations centres in Nagpur, Amravati, Chandrapur, Nanded, Gadchiroli, Wardha and Buldhana districts of Vidarbha.
Important instructions for IGNOU TEE Jun/July 2021:
1. To ensure health and safety of students, guidelines issued by Government of India for social distancing and other measures pertaining to Covid-19 will strictly be adhered to by all the examination centres.
2. Students are also required to adhere to the guidelines and maintain the social distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own, fellow students and staff at the examination centre.
3. In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired examination centre. The university has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby examination centre mentioned in their hall ticket.
4. Every day, the examination will be held in two sessions, i.e., Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 pm to 5pm.
5. Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the university web site soon. Students are advised to visit the university website regularly and download their hall ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
6. Students may note that there can be a possibility of last-minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective Regional Centers.