For BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2021: BSF is full form Border, Security Force. These applications have been invited for the recruitment of 1000+ candidates for the post of Border Security Force (BSF), Head Constable (Radio Operator) – RO, and Head Constable (Radio Mechanic-RM).
The application process for this exam is expected to be released from April 2021. Let us know that all interested candidates are required to apply online carefully before the due date.
The special feature of this exam is that it accepts the application through online mode. The candidates selected for this appointment are considered competent to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
In this article, all the important information related to BSF HC recruitment to all the candidates through cgprepp.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2021- Highlights
|Name of the recruitment||BSF Head Constable recruitment|
|Article category||Application form|
|Exam type||Recruitment exam|
|#Recruiting Body||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs, GoI|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post||Head Constable (Radio Operator and Radio Mechanics)|
|No. of vacancies||100+ (Expected)|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|BSF recruitment portal||rectt.bsf.gov.in|
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2021- Eligibility
If you are interested in this recruitment and are eager for it, then you have to first pass the eligibility criteria. This should ensure that you have fulfilled all the requirements for the post and are also eligible to apply before filling the online application.
If any candidate is disqualified at any stage of the selection process, then that candidate is canceled. To avoid such a situation, only qualified applicants have to apply.
The eligibility criteria for BSF HC is as under-
- Both male and female candidates are eligible for this post.
For HC (RM)
All candidates must be Matriculation / High School or equivalent from a recognized board and recognized by Electronics / General Electronics / Radio and Television / Computer Electronics / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant / Data Preparation and Computer Software, Data Entry Operator, etc. it happens. Institute.
All candidates must have passed Class 12th / Intermediate with PCM from a recognized board, as a regular student with 60% marks in this PCM.
For HC -RO
- All candidates have matriculation / high school or equivalent from a recognized board and ITI Diploma in General Electronics / Radio and Television / Data Preparation and Computer Software / Electrician, Fitter / Data Preparation and Computer Software / IT and Electronic Systems Maintenance / Data Entry Operator, Well done. It is necessary to be from any recognized institute etc.
- It is very important for all the candidates to have passed Class 12th / Intermediate from a recognized board, as a regular student with 60% marks in PCM.
Age limit of the candidates for the important date of this eligibility-
|Category||Lower age limit||Upper age limit|
|General||18 years||25 years|
|OBC||18 years||28 years|
|SC/ ST||18 years||30 years|
For detailed information on age relaxation criteria, candidates can refer the official notification.
BSF Head Constable 2021 Recruitment- Application
- All interested candidates will be able to apply through online mode only.
- It does not accept any other method of application.
- All applicants must have a valid mobile number and email. The candidate has to ensure that the mobile number and email are active in the entire selection process, however, all this correspondence is sent only through the mobile number. And also with email id.
- In this, the mobile number or email is accepted at any level.
- All the candidates should see the detailed information of the guidelines on the official recruitment portal.
- All the candidates should fill in the details in the application form very carefully.
- All the candidates should also keep a printed copy of the duly filled application form for future correspondence.
How to Application Form For RO & RM Posts
In this, interested candidates to apply for recruitment follow the process of filling the online form given below step by step.
- First of all, go to the BSF Recruitment Portal link. Its link will be active in the month of April 2021 (expected).
- Now, click on Apply Now or the new registration link.
- Then, fill in the full details and register the mobile number and the email id along with it. A registration ID and password will be generated.
- Now, log in with the registration number.
- Then, carefully fill in all the entries such as personal details, basic details, educational details etc. without any mistake.
- Now, upload all the required documents which are scanned images in the prescribed format.
- Then, the candidate should read/check his application form thoroughly.
- Now, pay the prescribed examination fee easily.
- In the last, take a printout of the application form
- In this the general and OBC candidates have to submit an application fee of Rs. Which is only Rs.100 / -.
- This SC, ST, BSF serving candidates and women candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee.
- In this, applicants can pay the examination fee only through SBI online payment gateway ie. Which includes credit/debit card, internet banking, or UPI BHIM Pay.
BSF Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Candidates wishing to apply for the post of Constable in this Border Security Force (BSF) must be well aware of the BSF Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Officials of this board have not yet been issued an official notification stating all the details of the subject available subject-wise in the BSF Constable Exam 2021 along with their paper pattern.
Meanwhile, all the candidates who are looking for the post of BSF Constable are still well-read and understood the syllabus and paper pattern through the previous year’s BSF Constable official notification. Take a look at all the subject-wise topics covered in the BSF Constable Exam and read below.
BSF Constable Syllabus 2021
BSF Constable General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Places
- Miscellaneous etc
- Committees & Commissions
- Famous Personalities
- Books & Authors
BSF Constable Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
- Ratio and Time
- The relationship between Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Time and Distance
- Computation of Whole Numbers
Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Decimals and Fractions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
BSF Constable Hindi & English Syllabus
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- One word substitutions
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage etc.
- Sentence structure
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and phrases
- Spot the error
BSF Constable Analytical Aptitude Syllabus
- Games and Races
- Heights and distances
- LCM and HCF
- Linear Equations
- Number theory
Number System – Fractions, Decimals
- Alligations and mixtures
- Averages, Mean, Median and Mode
- Boat Problems
- Chain rule
BSF Salary 2021
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Head Constable (Radio Operator)||Level-4 in the Pay Matrix (₹ 25500-81100)|
|Head Constable (Radio Mechanic)|
BSF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selections of BSF Head Constable (RO/RM) is based on the following step:
- Stage I- Written Test
- Stage II- Physical Standard Test, Physical Eligibility Test, Documentation, Descriptive Test
- Stage III- Final Medical Exam
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
|Physical Standard Test (PST)|
|Male||80-85 cm||168 cm|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|Race||1.6km in 6.5 minutes||800m in 4 mins|
|Long Jump||3.6m in 3 chance||9 feet in 3 chance|
|High Jump||1.2m in 3 chance||3 feet in 3 chance|
BSF Head- Phase 1 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for phase I written exam i.e. screening test is as follows-
- Examination Mode – Offline Examination
- The single examination is conducted for both HC (RO) and HC (RM) posts.
- All types of questions are multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours
- Total questions are 100.
- Total marks are 200.
- Negative marking – 0.05 is deducted for each wrong answer.
- Medium of question paper – both Hindi and English methods are included.
- Section / Part-Four
|Part||Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Part IV||English & GK||20||40|
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2021- Vacancy
All the candidates should look carefully at the vacancy details for the previous year’s recruitment given in the information given below –
- For Head Constable (RO)
|75% Direct Entry Quota||25% Departmental Quota||Total|
|Category||10% ESM||5% CA||Remaining vacancy|
- For Head Constable (RM)
|75% Direct Entry Quota||25% Departmental Quota||Total|
|Category||10% ESM||5% CA||Remaining vacancy|
BSF Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for both BSF HC RO and HC RM is issued 1 to 2 weeks before the BSF Head Constable Examination. One can download the admit card through the official website of BSF.
How to Download Admit Card
Step 1-All the candidates have to go to the official website https://bsf.nic.in/.
Step 2- Then, you have to click on the download admit card and fill in your registration number as well as the password.
Step 3- Now, read in detail the test center and time on the admit card.
Step 4- Then, the candidates should read the instructions given on the admit card given below properly.
Step 5- Now, the candidate must also print the hard copy of the admit card for the exam.
How to download BSF Radio Operator Result 2021?
Step 1-First, go to the Border Security Force website which is www.bsf.nic.in
Step 2-Now, after waiting for the available BSF home page, then you click on the result link.
Step 3-Then, you check the link of the BSF radio operator.
Step 4-Now, after one click, the RO RM Final Merit List becomes available.
Step 5-In the last, take a printout of the radio operator and keep it with you.
BSF Radio Operator Result 2021 – Details
|Board||Border Security Force|
|Test Name||Head Constable (RO RM)|
|Exam Date||15th April 2019|
|Result Status||Available Now|
|Location of Test||Across India|
BSF Head Constable (HC RO & RM) Cut Off Marks 2021
BSF HC Cut Off Marks 2019: Only after the completion of this BSF Head Constable Radio Operator and Radio Mechanic Phase 1 Exam 2019, all the candidates were looking for BSF RO and RM cut-off marks.
It is being explained the approximate cut-off marks of BSF Head Constable RO RM Written Examination 2019. Its preliminary OMR-based written examination was conducted with a total of 200 marks.
Its cut-off marks are category-wise defined in the criteria for the number of available vacancies. If here check the minimum qualification marks and BSF head constable expected cut off 2019 completely.
BSF Head Constable (RO & RM) Phase 1 Minimum Qualifying Marks
- General / OBC: 38% Marks
- SC / ST: 33% Marks
|BSF Head Constable (HC RO and RM) Cut Off Marks (Expected) 2019|
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
BSF Constable Answer Key
The BSF Answer Key 2020-21 is expected to be released by the authority within 2-3 weeks of the examination. All the candidates will be able to go through the answer key and will be able to guess their score simultaneously.
To download this official answer key, go to the direct link. All the candidates are advised to bookmark this page immediately and pay attention to the cgprepp website.
How to Prepare for BSF Constable Exam?
- All the candidates should practice books well, which will also help them in the concept of descriptive examinations.
- Everyone should read the newspaper daily to stay updated, otherwise, you can also refer to Testbook Current Affairs to get news at your home.
- For analytical qualification in this, applicants have to solve problems from various books or it will be necessary to take textbook test series for this best preparation.
Recommended Books for BSF Constable Exam 2021
Given below are the names of recommended books along with the upcoming BSF Constable Examination for some information and quick reference.
Those books have been suggested by the experts who also participated in the examination themselves. These applicants can avail the benefit of these books through online sites or the nearest stationery. All the candidates will get many more books online.
|BSF Constable Guide||Overall||Vidya||—-|
|Quick learning Objective General English||English||S Chand’s||RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal||Analytical Aptitude||Arihant||by B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Paperback||Elementary Mathematics||S Chand||R S Aggarwal|