What is BPSC Lecturer Exam 2021
BPSC has given a vacancy for the post of lecturer. Its exam center will remain only in Bihar. So far in 2021, BPSC has held recruitment vacancies for 119 lecturer posts. Candidates for these posts can expect to get a master’s degree in the prescribed subject.
For application, candidates must first apply online. After this, the printout of the application form has to be sent to the given address before the due date. To apply online, the candidates should visit the BPSC website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Lecturer 2021-Highlights
|BPSC Lecturer 2021|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturer for polytechnic posts|
|No of Vacancies||119|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021|
|Job Location||Only for Bihar|
BPSC Lecturer Eligibility
All candidates are required to check the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed for them. All the candidates are required to know about these eligibility criteria, and should also prepare accordingly. Because it is mandatory for the candidates to fulfill all these criteria.
- All the candidates appearing for BPSC lecturer should be 22 years of age, otherwise, they are not eligible for this.
- It is also important to know what is the upper age limit of the candidates. It does not have the upper age limit of the candidate.
- It consists of Electronics Engineering Lecturer – First Class or equivalent grade with B.E / B.Tech / B.S / B.Sc (Eng.) In Electronics Engineering / Technology.
- Let me tell you, Mechanical Engineering Lecturer – First class or equivalent grade with B.E / B.Tech / B.S / B.Sc (Engg.) In Mechanical Engineering in it.
How to Apply BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2021
- First of all, you log on to the official web of Bihar PSC bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Now, on the home page of the site, select the “Recruitment” option.
- After that, select the option of the “Bihar Polytechnic Recruitment 2021 Vacancy” link from the menu.
- Then, on the next page, select the option “Apply Online”, and apply online for Bihar Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment.
- Now, you enter the required details in the Bihar Polytechnic Vacancy 2021 application form.
- In this, upload your scanned photo and signature in the desired format.
- Now, you should check the details filled in the application.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” option below.
- Then, you pay for the exam.
- After that, do not forget to take a printout of your Bihar Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy 2021 online application.
BPSC Lecturer Application Fee
Let me tell you that after filling the BPSC application form, payment will also have to be made. Let us see which category one will pay. You can see below who will pay the category-wise.
|People with Disability||Rs.200|
|SC/ST Residents of Bihar||Rs. 200|
|General/OBC Residents of Bihar||Rs. 200|
|Other Category Candidates||Rs. 750|
BPSC Lecturer Exam Date 2021
All the candidates can know about this BPSC Lecturer Exam Date 2021 when the exam will be started. Let me tell you that the BPSC Lecturer Exam Date 2021 was scheduled to be held in May 2021. But no official information has been received yet.
We hope that in the coming days, the exam date can be shared on the official website of BPSC. All the candidates are very worried about the exam. We will only talk to you so much that you kept preparing. If any information comes from BPSC, then we are going to update very soon
BPSC Lecturer Exam pattern 2021
Bihar Public Service Commission is going to conduct Lecturer Examination at various examination centers for the candidates applying. In this recruitment, all interested candidates are searching for exam patterns and syllabus.
For your guidance, we have tabulated the exam pattern on this page. Check the exam pattern and syllabus. The examination will be conducted for 40 marks for a duration of 120 minutes.
- The weightage of this written test is 40 marks.
- It is very important to know that in this written examination, the candidate has to try to solve 80 objective-type questions.
- 1/2 mark is added to each of your correct answers.
|BPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2021|
|Objective Type||Electrical Engineering||80||40 Marks||02 Hours|
BPSC Lecturer 2021- Syllabus
BPSC Electrical Engineering Lecturer Syllabus
- Engineering mathematics
- Electric circuits
- electromagnetic fields
- Signal and System
- Electrical machines
- power systems
- Control System
- Electrical and electronic measurement
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- power electronics
Mathematics syllabus 2021
- Prime number
- Uniform space.
- Real analysis.
- Advanced calculus.
- differential equations
- Bench space.
- Prove the remedy.
- It rings
- Complex analysis.
- Differential Geometry.
- Complete work.
- Ponytail, etc.
Physics Syllabus 2021
- Statistical mechanics.
- Mathematical Physics.
- solid state Physics.
- nuclear physics.
- quantum mechanics.
- Classical mechanics.
Chemistry course 2021
- organic Chemistry.
- inorganic Chemistry.
- physical Chemistry.
Botany syllabus 2021
- Genetics, Cytogenetics and Plant Breeding.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Mycology and Plant Pathology.
- Angiosperms Morphology Classification and Embryology.
- Biochemistry and Plant Physiology.
- Viruses, bacteria, and algae.
- Biotechnology, etc.
BPSC Lecturer 2021- Admit Card
You can download the BPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 from the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. As you may know, the Bihar Public Service Commission official BPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 is available,
And the officer is expected to issue the BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2021 in May 2021. The candidate who applied for 119 lecturers in polytechnic posts. He can download Bihar PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021.
It is expected that the officer may temporarily hold the BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam 2021 in May 2021.
How to Download Admit Card
All the candidates follow the steps given below to download the BPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 from the official site.
- First, you go to the official site of Bihar Public Service Commission bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Then, you find the link BPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021. And click on it.
- After that, you will be directed to another page.
- Now, you enter the login details and click submit.
- Now, you, your BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- In the last, you should download a hard copy of the admit card for the applicants.
Information Available On BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Center Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male / Female)
- Posts Name
- Category (ST / SC / BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test center address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Id Proofs Required For BPSC Exam 2021
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
BPSC Lecturer Selection Process
It is very important for all the candidates to know the selection process before filling the application form of BPSC Lecturer. You can see below how I will be able to select this.
- Educational Qualification and Research – 20 marks
- Written Examination – 40 Marks
- Interview – 15 marks
- Candidate with experience as a lecturer on contract basis – 25 marks
BPSC Lecturer Cut Off 2021
Let me tell you, BPSC has not yet revealed the BPSC Lecturer Cut-off marks 2021. If it is announced on the official website, we will update the cut-off marks for you. All candidates are required to obtain the necessary or qualifying marks to proceed in the selection process for appearing in the written examination.
In the table below by us, we have shared the expected cut-off points which are out of 100. This cut-off is purely temporary and may also change depending on the Commission’s decision. By guessing these cut-off marks, the candidates will get an idea of how much score they may need for recruitment. The table below is given to see your required cut-off marks.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|Backward Class Female||47|
How to Download BPSC Lecturer Result 2021
Impo. Link to Be Activated Soon
Step 1: First of all go to the official website of the BPSC Lecturer.
Step2: Now, you will come to the home page. Click on that Bapsak Lecturer Admit Card 2021.
Step 3: Then, you will see a new page in the format on the screen.
Step 4: Now, you can press CTRL + F. Find your roll number or name in the result sheet using.
Step 5: After that, if you find your name or roll number on the sheet, it means that you have missed the qualification.
Step 6: Now, you download the result sheet for further use and reference.